St Columba's (old Parish Church of Largs) is a handsome red sandstone building standing on the seafront of the attractive seaside town of Largs. The property consists of the main Church building with the adjoining Stewart Memorial Hall.
The Church was built in 1892 and forms a prominent landmark.
The sanctuary itself includes three galleries, each of which has a large stained glass window. Other accommodation includes a Main Entrance vestibule, the Mactaggart memorial Chapel, Session Room, Library, Church Office and Vestry.
The Church is fortunate to have an excellent "Father Willis" organ built in 1892 which is considered to be one of the finest examples of his work in Scotland.